Dynamic relationships. Innovative collaboration.
As higher education plays an increasing role in economic development, and in light of the challenging fiscal environment in which many of our institutions operate, it is more important than ever for colleges and universities to create and maintain dynamic relationships with business and industry. NACRO represents members from academia and industry that work to continuously strengthen these types of relationships in order to create mutually beneficial outcomes.
Who can join?
NACRO membership is available to anyone from industry, academia, government, non-profit or other fields, who work in or are interested in learning more about corporate relations, university/industry partnerships, and our organization.
- Gain hands-on leadership experience, as well as professional recognition within the field, through service on NACRO committees and holding elected positions
- Use the NACRO membership list to connect with counterparts at other institutions
- Network with academic peers and industry representatives at the NACRO Annual Conference
- Advance professionally, on an individual or institutional level, by posting and reviewing open positions
- Stay on top of trends in corporate engagement with information from the NACRO newsletter and LinkedIn group
- Improve institutional processes and procedures with insight from NACRO benchmarking whitepapers and research, and past Annual Conference presentations
Exchange ideas. Grow networks.
NACRO’s annual conference is a prime opportunity to gain insights, network with peers, and stay on top of trends. The 2019 conference is July 16-18, 2019 in Pittsburgh, PA at the Westin Convention Center. New NACRO members are invited to the Corporate Engagement Bootcamp: An all-day session focusing on the NACRO "blueprint" for holistic corporate relations.
NACRO members with at least 5 years of corporate relation experience will be interested in the Mastery Series: An all-day session focused on building on their experience.
Join NACRO. Grow exponentially.
Our collaborative organization strives to bring together partners from academia and industry to collaborate through professional development and network to create novel solutions that help to foster university and industry relationships. We build on the knowledge gained and provide resources to our members for their own success. We’d love for you to join us.
NACRO annual member dues are $199, and the conference registration fee is $649. If you have questions, please contact membership@NACROonline.org.