NACRO is pleased to announce two new awards to recognize and celebrate outstanding individuals in our field. These awards include:
- Mary Beth Maddox Lifetime Service Award honors a NACRO member or past member who exemplifies servant leadership and NACRO values as a volunteer-led organization.
- NACRO Rising Star Award honors an early career NACRO member who is an emerging leader in academic corporate relations.
We are currently seeking nominations from our membership for the NACRO Rising Star Award, and are seeking your submissions by May 17th. Further details are on each award is listed below, and we welcome your recommendations for 2019 Rising Star candidates.
NACRO Rising Star Award
The award honors an early career NACRO member who is an emerging leader in academic corporate relations. Rising Stars have shown growth in contribution to the profession and increased levels of leadership and responsibility.
- 2 years or more as an active NACRO member
- Early career professional with 5 years or less in the field
- Stands out in energy and dedication on committee or professional development activity in which he/she is involved at NACRO
- Receives high praise from committee chairs and/or session review for presentations given
- Demonstrated passion for the profession
Mary Beth Maddox Lifetime Service Award
This award honors a NACRO member or past member who exemplifies servant leadership and NACRO values as a volunteer-led organization. The award focuses attention on individuals who personify the profession’s highest standards, and in so doing elevates academic corporate relations overall.
Member nominations are not being sought for the Mary Beth Maddox Lifetime Service Award this year, but will be open in future years.
- 5 years or more as an active NACRO member
- Made a significant and lasting impact on the field, serving the profession over an extended period of ten years or more
- Serves NACRO as an ambassador, telling the NACRO story throughout the field
- Demonstrated service to the organization through committee participation, leadership roles and professional development activities
For questions or additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.