NACRO has tasked the Benchmarking Committee’s Gold Standards Subcommittee with developing a survey to collect data indicative of broad corporate engagement across institutions—part of NACRO’s goal to establish key metrics that will serve as a hallmark of effective corporate relations. This fall, the subcommittee is administering its inaugural annual survey. The survey will go live on September 21, 2020—watch your inbox for an email from our Co-Presidents with the official announcement.
Each participating institution should only submit ONE Qualtrics survey, even if the data collection process involves multiple stakeholders across your institution, completed to the best of your ability.
While the data from these institutions will be officially collected using Qualtrics, we have provided the following toolkit to help you complete the survey. The Gold Standards Financial Metrics Survey will officially close submissions on December 31, 2020.
Gold Standards Financial Metrics Survey Toolkit
Link to a Qualtrics survey that you will complete once you’ve collected as much data as you’re able to. Please use your Gold Standards Financial Metrics Collection Tool to aid in survey completion. This survey should only be completed by an institution once.
An Excel workbook for you to use to store data as you collect it. This is merely a tool to aid in consolidation of data collection and completion of the official Qualtrics survey—it is not being turned in.
- Gold Standards Financial Metrics Definitions - Document containing definitions of the various financial terms and metrics found within the survey.
- Letter from the Co-Presidents to NACRO Members - The letter sent out to all NACRO members on September 21, 2020, introducing the survey.
- Letter from the Co-Presidents to University Leadership - A letter for instructions to use as needed when presenting the survey to leadership.
- Establishing Gold Standards for Financial Metrics in Corporate Relations - One-pager detailing the “What, Why, How, Impact, and Next Steps” of the survey.
- The Value of Establishing Gold Standards for Financial Metrics in Corporate Relations - Value statements from leaders in research and advancement on the importance of the survey.
- Gold Standards Financial Metrics Survey Frequently Asked Questions - Frequently asked questions regarding the survey for use as needed.
For questions, please contact the Gold Standards Subcommittee at firstname.lastname@example.org.