Webinar: Working with Faculty
NACRO is excited to bring to you a session focused on working with faculty. University faculty are often critical in identifying, developing, and maintaining successful relationships with corporate representatives. Through examples, presentations and discussion with faculty members and their corporate relations officers, this webinar seeks to:
- Help CROs understand the many responsibilities of faculty members and how that factors into working with them.
- Provide guidance on how to get faculty interested in working with industry, creating engagement models and key information to share.
- Deliver best practices on how to prepare faculty for industry meetings, ensuring follow-up and executing action items after an industry interaction.
- Share examples of how faculty and their CRO worked together to create/maintain/enhance a corporate partnership.
No cost to participate for NACRO Members
Moderator: Emily Kelton, Assistant Vice President, Corporate & Foundation Relations, Colorado School of Mines
Iowa State University
- Steven K. Mickelson, Chair, Department of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
- Mark Boeck, Executive Director of Corporate Relations, Iowa State University Foundation
University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- Alexander Miller, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry
- Joonhyung Cho, Director of Business Development, Industry Relations