Demystifying Higher Education Partnerships & Measuring ROI
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
1 - 5 p.m. EST
Join university relations professionals from a diverse array of companies for a half-day of learning and conversation about strategic corporate-higher education partnerships and emerging trends. You’ll hear how your peer companies are navigating the changing landscape, including Fall 2021 return-to-campus plans and other emerging priorities. Whether you’ve been in your role for years or are new to higher-ed partnerships, if you represent the corporate side of university-industry partnerships, this roundtable is not to be missed. It provides a unique space for leaders like you to gain new perspectives and share insights with colleagues at other companies.
This roundtable was designed for a corporate audience. Any corporate representative is welcome to attend; most common roles of participants include University Relations, University Technical Partnerships, Corporate Social Responsibility, Research Partnership Managers, or Talent Acquisition. Whether you spend 100% or 20% of your time on university-industry partnerships, the best practices shared will offer you something new to improve your approach to university engagement.
Sessions will include:
- “Thriving/Adjusting to the New Normal”
- “Engaging with Diverse Students on Campus”
- “Metrics and Communicating ROI of University Engagement”
- “University Panel – Ask me Anything”
We are grateful to the following corporate leaders who contributed to this program’s design:
- Tony Denhart, University Relations Director, GE
- David Liaw, Director of Talent Acquisition, Northrop Grumman
- Cynthia Murphy-Ortega, Manager, University Partnerships and Association Relations, Chevron
- Christina Spotts, Manager, Strategic University Relations, Deloitte
Thank you to our NACRO volunteers for their work in planning this session:
- Sarah Bartlett, MPA, Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations, Rollins School of Public Heath, Emory University
- Sara Garvey, Associate Director of Corporate Relations, Martin J. Whitman School of Management, Syracuse University
- Jessica Shepard Watts, Ph.D., Executive Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations, University of North Texas
- Stacey Willenborg, Senior Director of Corporate Relations, Warrington College of Business, University of Florida
This session is open to Corporate NACRO members and non-members at no cost! This session is not for university attendees.