2019 Annual Membership Survey Results
The Benchmarking committee is pleased to be releasing the 2019 Annual NACRO Membership Survey Results. Follow this link to review the executive summary report!
The Annual Membership Survey Team is a part of your NACRO Benchmarking Committee. In our work we strive to gather meaningful information from NACRO colleagues about their work, their institutions, and their partnerships. As NACRO continues to grow, so do the results of the Member Survey. This year we are proud to say we have the second-highest response rate of the NACRO member survey since our first survey in 2009-10.
The committee had a number of “firsts” in 2019
• First ever utilization of an intern for NACRO to provide robust analytics.
• Results will be available for membership to explore in Tableau software
• Broader analytics reports will continue to rollout after the July 2019 conference
In the strong tradition of the member survey, we have one rotating module of the survey that alternates between “Institutional Perspective Focus” and “Individual Workflow Focus.” We continued to build on the 2018 overhaul of the survey by:
• Increasing the number of demographicsrelated questions, such as gender & race
• Incorporating new attributes into the “Salary Survey” tool which is now in its second year and can be used as new reference points for finding average salary in Tableau
• Providing better data visualizations for the answers to open-ended questions
• Continuing incentives for survey participation (Starbucks gift cards) for the 2nd year