2021 NACRO Virtual Conference
July 13-15, 2021
11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Registration Opens April 20!
NACRO is proud to announce details of its virtual conference:
- The conference will offer three days of programming, taking place July 13-15, 2021 from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST, using Remo as its virtual platform.
- Each day will include a keynote speaker, networking opportunities and concurrent sessions featuring a variety of best practices and useful tips for corporate relations professionals.
- Early-bird rate: $300 for members and $400 for nonmembers that register by June 15. After June 15, prices increase to $350 for members and $450 for nonmembers.
- New this year - institutional registrations! Members may purchase discount codes for anyone at their institution to attend the NACRO Conference at a reduced rate (regardless of NACRO membership).
- Spread the word and share this year's NACRO Conference with your colleagues! Details to come when registration opens on April 20.
Pivot: today and tomorrow, where we've been, where we are, and where we're going in corporate relationships in higher ed
Speaker: Daryl Weinert, Carnegie Mellon University
NACRO Financial Metrics Survey: What We Learned in Year One
Speakers: Tim Hausman, University of Missouri; Audrey Metcalf, Washington University in St. Louis
C-Suite Perspectives on University-Corporate Partnerships for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Approved Concurrent Sessions:
Partnership in Practice: Google.org and Morehouse School of Medicine use data to inform healthy equity driven policy response to COVID-19
Session Designer: Aimee Ahmed, Morehouse School of Medicine
Industry Perspectives: Build Holistic Employer and University Partnerships
Session Designer: Megan Evangelista, Dell Technologies
How to Streamline Capstone Programs
Session Designer: Jason King, University of California-Irvine
Basics of Intellectual Property for Corporate Development
Session Designers: Mike Rondelli, University of North Texas; Joon Cho, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
Forging Corporate Partnerships in the AI Era
Session Designer: Katheryne Rehberg, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign
Industry Panel: How to make your faculty stand out for sponsored research
Session Designer: Kevin Leland, Halo
Universities Connecting with Corporations: The Role of Place-Based Corporate Partnerships
Session Designer: Brian Darmody, Association of University Research Parks
Best practices on holistic approach to corporate relations
Session Designer: Gayathri Srinivasan, Emory University
Career Services & Corporate Partnerships: Next Level Engagement
Session Designer: Sheila Shedd, Arizona State University
Deere and Iowa State University: A Successful Partnership Based on Innovation
Session Designer: Mark Boeck, Iowa State University
Building Cross Campus Collaboration to Elevate Grantseeking Capacity
Session Designer: Melanie Kelleher, Towson University
Climate Action as a Driver for Corporate Engagement
Session Designer: Eric Howard, Second Nature
Increasing Diversity in Engineering with a unique HBCU/Industry Partnership and Program
Session Designer: Anca Castillo, Arizona State University