Become a NACRO Member: Apply Today!
Full membership in NACRO is limited to staff of four-year institutions of higher education (with a focus on research universities) who devote at least 50% of their time to corporate/industry relations. Membership is granted on an individual basis.
Our primary opportunity for networking and an exchange of ideas is our annual conference, held each summer. We are currently allocating a portion of the conference registration fee as annual dues. If you are not able to attend the conference, annual membership dues for full members is $100, and provides membership between September 1 and August 30 each year.
Here are some of the ways that our members benefit from their participation in NACRO:
- Gain hands-on leadership experience, as well as professional recognition within the field, through service on NACRO committees and holding elected positions
- Use the NACRO membership list to connect with counterparts at other institutions
- Network with academic peers and industry representatives at the NACRO Annual Conference
- Advance professionally, on an individual or institutional level, by posting and reviewing open positions
- Stay on top of trends in corporate engagement with information from the NACRO newsletter and LinkedIn group
- Improve institutional processes and procedures with insight from NACRO benchmarking whitepapers and research, and past Annual Conference presentations
Affiliate membership is now available for individuals who work closely with corporate relations officers and would like to attend the annual conference.
- Academic affiliate membership is offered for individuals that supervise corporate relations units or interact extensively with corporations at an academic institution.
- Industry affiliate membership is available for corporate employees that carry a distinct function with the purpose of enhancing collaboration with institutions of higher learning.
If you have any questions about NACRO membership, or would like more information, please contact membership@NACROonline.org
Ready to join?