Become a NACRO Member: Join Today!
NACRO membership is available to anyone from industry, academia, government, non-profit or other fields, who work in or are interested in learning more about corporate relations, university/industry partnerships, and our organization.
Our primary opportunity for networking and an exchange of ideas is our annual conference, held each summer. Annual member dues are paid at the same time as conference registration. The conference registration fee ($649) and member dues ($199) can be paid in one transaction, or separately, if needed. If you are not able to attend the conference, annual membership dues can be paid at any time and provides membership between September 1 and August 30 each year.
Here are some of the ways that our members benefit from their participation in NACRO:
- Gain hands-on leadership experience, as well as professional recognition within the field, through service on NACRO committees and holding elected positions
- Use the NACRO membership list to connect with counterparts at other institutions
- Network with academic peers and industry representatives at the NACRO Annual Conference
- Advance professionally, on an individual or institutional level, by posting and reviewing open positions
- Stay on top of trends in corporate engagement with information from the NACRO newsletter and LinkedIn group
- Improve institutional processes and procedures with insight from NACRO benchmarking whitepapers and research, and past Annual Conference presentations
If you have any questions about NACRO membership, or would like more information, please contact membership@NACROonline.org
Ready to join?